Your location affects what you see on VIVEPORT, the currency used and the payment methods available to you.
This content does not appear to support your device. Do you still wish to continue?
Please refer to the supported headset section on the product detail page to check device compatibility.
Upgrade to Infinity Annual to access this title.
Annual Plan, Paid Monthly
Critically Acclaimed Titles
Early Access to Selected Titles
Your Mobile VR Device is Required!
Base Title Required
The following base title is required for this DLC. All will be added to your Shopping Cart.
This title is also available as part of the INFINITY subscription program. Click here for more details on how you can subscribe & save!
Enter your PIN
To complete this purchase, enter your PIN for VIVEPORT.
Reset your PIN
For your protection, go to your HTC Account profile using the VIVEPORT Desktop and reset your PIN.
Reset your PIN
You entered an incorrect PIN too many times.
For your protection, go to your HTC Account profile useing the VIVEPORT Desktop and reset your PIN.
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
When you use our Services, you may provide information to us, both online and offline, including, for example: your name, email address, postal address, phone numbers, fax number, date of birth, identity card number, device identifiers, location data, your operator information, photos, videos and demographics (gender, company or organization name, occupation, language preference, city, country, postcode, area code, time zone, etc.). If you purchase Services from us, we may also store your credit card numbers or other payment information, as required. We may hold and associate any information you provide us with information gathered from other sources, including the social accounts that you choose to associate with your use of the Services, or with information we receive from other companies.
INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
When you use the Services, we automatically collect some information. We may collect information about your usage of and activity on our Services. When you visit our websites, information we may automatically log includes, for example, your operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and the website that you visited before visiting our website. When you use our devices, download and use our applications, or access the Services from your device, we may also log information related to your device and your use of our applications and Services. We may log, for example, the date you activate your device, your location, phone number, device type, serial number, device identifiers (e.g., IMEI, MEID, serial number, CID, MID and MCC ID Number or SIM card ID), the types and versions of mobile operating systems on your device, applications and software you install and use and how you use them, content you view or use and time-stamped logs of data exchanges. If you use the Services to back up and store your device data and content with an independent third party service provider, we will collect certain information necessary to restore your data and content to your device, such as your device settings and the names of files and applications that you wish to back up.
We may also log information about you using web beacons, cookies, local shared objects (LSOs) and similar methods (examples of which are defined below). We may automatically link any of the information that we collect about you using these methods to information that you provide us and any other information that we collect about you in accordance with this Policy.
- Web Beacons.Web beacons are electronic images we may use on our websites or in our emails to deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiven
- Local Shared Objects ("Flash Cookies").We use local shared objects, also known as "Flash Cookies", to store your preferences, such as volume control, or to display content based upon what you view on our websites in order to personalise your visit. Flash Cookies are different from other cookies because of the amount and type of data collected, and the way in which data is stored.
- Other parties (including what is hereinafter referred to as the "third party analysis service provider" and "third party advertising service provider") may automatically collect the same or similar information of you or your device when you are using those services, including your online activities, personal identity information of third party websites and applications.
INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH ADVERTISING
• Third-party advertisement in the services
We may use third-party ad service providers to serve ads in our Services. We will probably use the third party to publish or help us to publish brand advertisements of the Company on the third-party website. To deliver these ads, third parties automatically collect certain information about you and your devices and your use of the Services. This information may include access to the Company's website, applications and other content, your IP address, your Internet service provider, and the browser that you use to visit our website.
• The Company's Advertisement at the Third - Party Website
The Company will, in its services and emails, use the information collected by third-party Cookies and web beacons for displaying the Company's brand advertisement specific to you at the third-party website. The Company may, through such information, know when you return to the Company's website after browsing such third-party websites. The Company will use this information and other relevant information of yours in an attempt to know your hobbies, and will display relevant advertisements of products and services you may be interested in.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company may use your information (including personal information) for the following
- operate and improve our websites, products, Services and marketing;
- provide you with a personalized and customized experience, content, marketing and recommendations across all our Services;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and Services that you request;
- send you information related to your requests and purchases, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about contests, promotions, rewards, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners (we do this as per your choices, as outlined by our policies) and to process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- link or combine your personal information with other information we get about your use of other our Services and from third parties for the purposes that we disclose in this policy, including to help understand you and your needs, and provide you with recommendations, better service and customized marketing;
- protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity;
- filter the content to be displayed as part of the Services;
- compile usage and other statistics and insights relating to the Services;
- facilitate sharing of information and content that you upload via social media;
- other purposes which you consent to.
MORE ABOUT LOCATION DATA
When you use certain Services, we may collect, process, store and share your precise location data. This location information may include real-time geographic location of your device. It may also include the names of places that you have been, where you choose to "check-in", to determine, log or share your location, places that you mark on a map, the geographic location, dates and other metadata of photos that you've taken, routes that you have travelled, how close you are to other devices, such as Bluetooth - enabled devices, Wi - Fi routers and services that use those devices(such as a store's tracking of your movement for data collection and marketing purposes) and the dates and times that you were at certain locations. The Company may share your location information with the application provider to which is proved to be duly authorized. The Company may link the location data to other personal identity or identification information (for instance, the ID and account information of your device). to the Company may de-identify the precise location data and share such data, in anonymized form, with partners and operators so as to improve functions and services.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
For the personal information shared by you
We cannot control the privacy or security of information that you choose to make public or share with others. We also cannot control and are not responsible for any Third-Party Sharing Services or their actions, including the data that these Third-Party Sharing Services collect from you and your device, or how they use such data. Please review the privacy policies of all Third-Party Sharing Services to understand their privacy practices.
The Services may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content and information publicly or with people you specify. You may also connect to, and share your information on, third-party social media platforms, websites, applications and services ("Third Party Sharing Services") through "plug-ins," widgets, buttons, and other third party features made available on and connected with our Services. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose who to connect with and what to share and make public.
We may share your personal information as follows:
Share upon your consent. For example, you may agree that we share your personal information with our partners on a co-branded website, or you may use the Services to connect to our partners' services or to request information from them.Our partners' use of your personal information will be subject to their privacy policies.
Share due to business transaction. For example, we may share your personal information due to business transaction (or negotiation conducted for business transaction) relating to the sale or assignment of the whole or part of our businesses or assets. The business transaction may include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy or legal proceedings.
Share pursuant to the applicable laws. The Company may share your personal information, for the purpose to comply with the law, protection, guarding and security, including:
- to comply with laws or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests and legal processes;
- in an emergency, including protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers or any other person.
The Company may share your personal information with the persons who need to use the information to provide services to us, or use the information on behalf of us (delivery service suppliers, telecom companies, data centers, data storage facilities, client service suppliers) so as to provide the products or services required by you. When we share your personal information with third party service providers, we will prescribe the information protection obligation of those third parties in the contract, and require them to comply with the laws and regulations for data protection. If you do not want us to share such information, you may, in accordance with the provisions of Article 11 Contact Information, send us your request for protecting your personal information.
The Company may share with the others the gathered and de-identified information.
We will not sell any personal information to the third party.
Public Disclosure of Personal Information
We may, under the following circumstances, publicly disclose your personal information:
Upon your express consent or based on your active option, we may disclose your personal information.
If we determine that you seriously violate the law or the provisions of the relevant agreements of our website, or in order to protect our website and the users of our affiliates or personal and property safety of the general public from harm, we may disclose your personal information in accordance with the law, regulations or upon your consent under the relevant agreements of the website, including relevant violations and the measures taken by the Company against you. For instance, if the product provided by you infringes the intellectual property rights of the third party, we may publicly disclose your personal information.
Under the following circumstances, your personal information can be shared and disclosed without your prior authorization and consent:
- circumstances related to state security and national defense;
- circumstances related to public security, public health and major public interests;
- circumstances related to crime investigation, indictment, trial and judgment enforcement;
- out of the purpose of protecting the life, property and other major interests of you or other persons, but it is very hard to obtain your personal consent;
- you disclose your personal information by yourself
- the personal information collected from the information disclosed legally and publicly, such as legitimate news report, government information disclosure, etc.
- When the applicable laws require so, we may disclose your personal information without your further consent.
The information that can be disclosed without your consent
- We may share some your information in an aggregate and anonymous format with the third party (for instance, the advertisers on our website) for business purpose. We may share general usage trends with them. For instance, the number of the clients among the group purchasing some products or conducting some transactions.
- To avoid any doubts, within the scope permitted by local data protection law and only under such circumstances, will the Company collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent,
- Pursuant to the provisions of the law, if the de-identified personal information is shared and transferred on the condition of assuring that the data receiver is not able to recover and re-identify the subject of personal information, it shall not be counted as sharing, transferring and disclosing personal information. Such data can be saved and processed without notifying you and obtaining your consent.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION; TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION; RETENTION; WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT; THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
If it is necessary to fulfill the purpose of collecting information, or to comply with the requirements or permission of applicable laws, we will retain the personal information. As soon as it can be reasonably concluded that the retention of personal information is not necessary for purpose of c, we will no longer retain personal information, or remove the de-identify the personal information.
You may, by submitting required documents, withdraw your consent to collect, use and/or disclose your personal information held or controlled by us. You may, in accordance with the Contact Information of Article 11, send us the request for processing your personal information. We will, within a reasonable period of time after we receive your request, process your request, and will not, at your request, collect, use and/or disclose your personal information. Please note that your withdrawal of consent may lead to some legal consequences. In some satiation, after we process your personal information in accordance with your withdrawal of consent, you may not continue using our products and services.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to "opt out" of receiving further marketing emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you, and may include a request that you participate in surveys related to your use of, and satisfaction with, the Services.
You may, in accordance with the Contact Information of Article 11, send the request on your personal information. You can request to change contact choices or marketing choices and to update, access, delete or make other changes regarding your personal information or content that you post on the Services. We may not honour all such requests unless required by law.
When you use our Services, we and third parties may contains certain mechanisms of tracking technology, including tracking of your online activities over time and across different websites, applications and online services. We may provide settings on your device that allow you to change how we, and others, collect certain information about you. Read your product manual for more information about settings on your device. Many browsers are set to accept cookies unless and until you change your settings. Removing or rejecting our cookies could affect how our websites and Services work for you and could delete or disable opt-out cookies set by us and third parties.
While we and others give you certain choices, as further outlined in this Policy, there are many ways in which Web browser signals and similar mechanisms can indicate your choice to disable tracking, and we may not be aware of nor honour every such mechanism.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We strive to protect personal information by taking appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures to help guard against unauthorized or unlawful access, use, processing or alteration of the personal information that we collect from you through our Services and against any breaches or loss of such personal information.Although we take steps to use and improve various safeguards, no system or technology is completely secure.
With aid of the account of the Company, you may, by the same account name and password, sign in the website of the Company, other applications and services of the Company.Some applications and services of the Company require different user names and passwords for signing in.
Please keep secure your account name and password so as to prevent others from stealing your account and personal information and prevent anyone from accessing your account and services.We are neither responsible for the security of third-party applications and services nor responsible for the acts of such applications and services to collect your data.Please inquire with these third parties about how they assure the security of your data.
As the Internet is not an absolutely safe environment, we strongly recommend that you should not send personal information through communication means that are not recommended by our website. You may recommend contact and sharing through our services.When an online transaction is conducted by using the services of our website, you will inevitably disclose your personal information to the counterparty or potential counterparty, such as the contact information.
Please keep secure your personal information; only provide your personal information only when necessary.If you find that your personal information, particularly your account or password has been disclosed, please contact us immediately so that we can take proper measures at your request.
Please note of the information you are willing to share and to share publicly when you are using our services, it is likely to relate to the personal information of you and others, even personally sensitive information, such as pictures of personal information shared by you on the forums.Please prudently and thoroughly consider what relevant information you share, and even publicly share, when using our services.
Please use a complex password to assist us protecting the security of your password.We will make our best effort to protect the security of any information sent to you.
In the event of a personal information security incident, we will, in accordance with the laws and regulations, inform you of: the basic information of security incident and its possible impacts, the response measures we have taken or will take, the suggestions for preventing and lowering the risk and remedies to be taken by you, and more.You will be notified of the information with respect to the incident by mail, letter, telephone and push notification and other means.When the information of security incident is hard to notify the subject of personal information, we will make a public announcement by reasonable and effective means.
Meanwhile, we will, in accordance with regulatory requirements, report our handling of such a personal information security incident.
For the personal information of minors collected by us when a minors uses our services upon the consent of parent(s) or guardian(s), we will use, share, transfer or disclose such personal information only on the condition that it is permitted by law, is under the explicit consent of parent(s) or guardian(s) or necessary for protecting the minors.
If the parent(s) or the guardian(s) has reason to believe that the minor submitted us personal information without their prior consent, please contact us so as to ensure that we delete such personal information, and assure that the minor cancel the subscription of any product or services.
Attention: General Counsel
Address: Southern Section of 3rd Floor, Building 7, Courtyard 1,
Zhongguancun East Road, Haidian District, Beijing