Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
- Viveport’s Social Media Competitions(the“Competition”）is run by HTC with registered address Wellington St, Salamanca, Slough SL1 1YP (“Viveport HTC”/“Promoter”).
- The Competition is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook or Twitter or Instagram; however, Facebook users are subject to the ‘Facebook ‘Terms of Service (found here: https://en-gb.facebook.com/legal/terms), Twitter users are subject to the ‘Twitter Terms of Service’ (found here: https://twitter.com/en/tos ) and Instagram users are subject to the 'Instagram Terms of Service' (found here: https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870).
- By entering the Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms & Conditions”).
- The Competition is open to worldwide residents aged 17 or over.
- Employees of the Promoter (and/or any of their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies), agents, suppliers and key subcontractors and their immediate families (parents, spouse, siblings, grandparents) and anyone professionally connected with the Competition, are not eligible to enter.
- The Competition will take place on the Facebook page operated by Viveporthttps://www.facebook.com/viveport (“Promoter’s Facebook Page”) and on the Twitter page operated by Viveporthttps://twitter.com/Viveport(“Promoter’s Twitter Page”) and on the Instagram page operated by Viveporthttps://www.instagram.com/viveport/.
- Entries into the Competition are limited to one per person, unless specified otherwise. If an entrant submits more than one entry, only that entrant’s first entry will be accepted.
- Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
- Once the Competition period ends, all valid and correct entries into the Competition will be entered into a random draw (the “Draw”). The Draw will take place after the Competition Period ends.
- The winner/s of the Competition and the prizes they have won will be announced on the Promoter’s Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram Page, within 48 hours of the relevant Competition ending, via a comment on each winning entry post. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees that if they win, their Facebook/Twitter username and winning entry may be announced to the public as a winner by the Promoter on the Promoter’s Facebook/Twitter/Instagram Page.
- The winner/s will not be contacted directly by the Promoter to confirm that they have won. In order to claim their prize, the winner will be required to check the announcement referred to in paragraph 10 and must send a private Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram message to the Viveport page within 7 days of that announcement. In that private message, the winner must provide for themselves their full name, HTC account email.
- By entering the Competition, entrants acknowledge and accept that entries are will be available for public viewing on Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagrram and, should they win, their name may also be used by the Promoter on the Promoters Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram Page (as described in paragraph 10). Entrants who do not want their information to be used in this way should not enter the Competition.
- The Winner/s must send a photo of themselves receiving the prize that will be used across the Promoters social media channels. Entrants who do not want their photo to be used in this way should not enter the Competition.
- Entrants must not submit an entry or have content on their social media channels which the Promoter deems is or contains any of the following:
- viruses or other malicious code;
- content that incites violence, hatred or any illegal activity or that is threatening or harassing or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence; or
- any other offensive, defamatory, obscene or indecent content or content that is capable of being resolved into such content.
- If such content is contained in an entrant’s comment or in content on an entrant’s social media channels, that entrant’s entry will not be valid.
- The Promoter reserves its right to redraw a prize (and reclaim a prize if it has already been awarded) and award it to another entrant if any winner:
- cannot be contacted and/ or does not provide the information requested in paragraph 11 above within 7 days of the winners being announced
- advises the Promoter that they cannot or do not wish to take a prize; or
- is subsequently found not to have been entitled to win a prize.
- Winner is within a location that the prize can not be delivered to
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other Promoter offer.
- All personal data collected will be collected and processed in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policies found here: https://www.htc.com/us/terms/privacy/
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility of any nature for any system failure or other action or event which prevents a person either from entering the Competition (including if the Promoter’s Facebook/Twitter Page is unavailable at any time or for any reason), or in relation to the taking of the prize or the availability of the prize to the extent permitted by law. In addition, no responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for prizes lost or delayed in transmission or post.
- The Competition is not a game forming part of the services offered by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or to vary the Competition or these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving notice on the Promoter’s Facebook/Twitter Page.
- The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative is available. However, if a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value, the value of which will be determined by the Promoter, at the Promoter’s sole discretion.