Since its launch, Sairento VR has been gaining fans worldwide with its unique locomotion. It is the one game in VR that allows you to experience the iconic "bullet-time" scenes from The Matrix, blended with the slow-motion mayhem of the Max Payne game series, all while looking and feeling as badass as the Bride from Kill Bill.
Popular gamers like Node call it their ‘favourite VR game’ and Nathie, Cix Liv, JoshDub, TimDotTV and more all give it a thumbs up.
Sairento VR Lite - as the name suggests - is the shorter version of the hit cyber ninja game Sairento VR.
In this lite version of Sairento VR, you will still be able to leap 15 feet into the air, slow time down while you blast away at an enemy before landing to deliver a lethal strike with your katana on another. It is the same badassery you get in the full version - just with less levels, less enemies, less weapons, less ninja moves and without the eventual multiplayer component and story mode we will be integrating.
Trust us, it’s still a great experience that had Youtubers gushing all over the game, and if you decide you love it, then buy the full game!
ABOUT THE GAME -
Sairento VR is a mission-driven, VR action role-playing game set in a reimagined Japan in the near future. In Sairento, you play as a member of the Silent Ones - a righteous but covert organization of seemingly ordinary people who practice the long forsaken code and martial arts of the ancient samurais and ninjas.
Crafted painstakingly to provide an engaging and visually stunning first-person sword-fighting and gunplay - expect awesome weaponry, intuitive controls, challenging levels, menacing enemies and beautiful environments in your fight to restore order to the world.
The combat system was tested vigorously amongst gamers, the development team, family, friends and people practically dragged off the streets, to ensure an intuitive and immersive experience. Get transformed into a mighty warrior with an arsenal of ancient weapons with a futuristic twist and engage an endless horde of enemies across different locations.
PLAY A CYBER NINJA WARRIOR WITH AN ARSENAL OF DEADLY WEAPONS -
Chosen to be a Silent One for your outstanding character and trained by a sensei skilled in the art of ancient Japanese martial arts and modern fighting, you not only yield a mean katana, but are also skillful with guns and projectile weapons. Built for non-stop slash and shoot action, Sairento aims to set a new standard in VR games in terms of excitement and engagement.
• Leap 15 feet into the air, perform double jumps, run across walls or slide across the floor like only a true action super star could.
• Soak yourself in blood-pumping, exhilarating music as you become God in your own action movie.
• Engage enemies using our innovative combat system, allowing you to fight in slow motion and parry incoming projectiles like a boss.
• Cut your enemies down with a futuristic katana or blast them to smithereens with good old fashioned guns.
• Fancy hurling blade beams from your katana? You can do so by upgrading your abilities and weapons as you accumulate experience from completing missions.
• Traverse a reimagined futuristic Japan in unique oriental locations.
• The full version will also include a Multiplayer Mode, an Arcade Mode and a Story Mode.
v0.1.4p3 - 2017-01-09
- Additional fixes for unresponsive UI in splash screen.
v0.1.4p2 - 2017-01-06
- Re-implemented UI event system. Possible fix for some users experiencing UI issues. Master hand temporarily fixed to right hand.
- Fix for Harrier rifle not firing consistently in jumps/bullet time
- Updated bullet trails and added slight distortion effect to bullets in bullet time
- Updated materials and textures
- Slightly lowered minimum velocity threshold for melee weapons