ViewVerge is a fully-automated 2D to 3D and 3D to enhanced 3D converter, which yields high quality, comfortable to watch, real-time 3D effects for all your media. Included are the following viewing modes: Cinema 2D to Cinema 3D, 2D 360 to 3D 360, native 3D to native 3D enhanced (side-by-side), native 3D to native 3D enhanced (top-bottom).
Please review “Minimum PC Requirements” and follow “Set-Up” instructions for the best and smoothest user-experience.
ViewVerge is the first step in real-time interactive hologram conversion for virtual and augmented reality, brought to you by Janssens Dynamic. ViewVerge is a patented process which utilizes a toolbox of strategies that have never before been used to convert 2D images and videos into a natural 3D experience, and allows enhancement of native 3d media to increase viewer comfort and 3D effects. With high quality videos, the added depth adds to your viewing immersion. The “pop-out” effect, which most people associate with 3D, is most noticeable within the 3D 360 viewing mode, and we have found to be constrained by hardware and content factors.
Because user perception of 3D is, in part, subjective and personal, your input is vital to our ongoing product development. Positive feedback gives us a reason to get up in the morning, and constructive criticism guides our decision-making. Please be an active part of our development by sending us your thoughts and comments through our website. And if you like the direction our technology is going, your evangelism on-line is our greatest avenue to building a strong user base and having the resources we need to continue to develop solutions to improve your virtual reality experience.
Enjoy watching your media, with ground-breaking natural 3D depth, through the ViewVerge app!
INCLUDED IN THIS VERSION:
• ViewVerge plays local video files in many formats, including: MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, Webm, ASF/WMV, MP3, WAV
• Unique viewing experiences: Cinema 2D to Cinema 3D conversion, 2D 360° to 3D 360° conversion and 3D to enhanced 3D conversion
• A simple media-discovery system, that makes viewing your media straightforward, and is as easy as moving/copying media into your computer’s default “Videos” folder
• Supports low to high-quality video formats, such as 720p, 1080p, 4k, and 8k resolutions
• Play/Pause/Rewind/Fast-Forward video operations
• Controller support for the HTC Vive controller, regular gaming controllers, and keyboards