NEW: 'Animal Kingdom' update released!
Explore tropical beaches, underwater oceans and even take to the stars.
Discover over 60 different animals. Command the weather, take control of
the night or create and shape your own world. Immerse yourself into the
Nature Treks VR experience and escape into a world of peace, calm and
Create a forest full of fireflies, a serene meadow or an ancient stone circle, command the weather or take control of the night with simple, intuitive actions using the native HTC Vive motion controls.
• Discover over 60 different animals including Elephants, Lions, Tigers, Whales, Gorillas, Butterflies, Rabbits, Stags, Fish, Foxes, Birds, Dinosaurs and many more...
• Explore with a range of locomotion options including blink teleport, free movement, snap rotation and arm-swinger
• Use the 'creator orbs' to create and shape your own world using the HTC Vive motion controllers
• Control weather and time of day
• Explore 12 breathtaking color themed environments with over 300 locations, across 10km2
• Each environment has been carefully crafted to influence specific emotional states
• Elements within the environments react procedurally to the audio, combining, to create a powerful, emotional effect
• Turn off the music and experience a world filled with the calming, soothing sounds of nature
Hi Everyone, the 'animal update' is finally ready. Its a big one and includes a mixed bag of new content and improvements on existing content. Oh and it also includes dinosaurs! (by popular request)
- 16 new animals added (Total animal encounters is now over 60)
- New environment added 'Jade Jurassic'
- New environment added 'Gray Storm'
- New art pass completed on all existing animals
- Complete new animal behavior system added
- Volumetric Audio system added
- Audio overhaul replacing approximately 80% of the effects
- Added new simplified help panels
- Added option to disable audio visualization effects but retain the music
- Added popup icons when toggling to give user feedback
- Increased detail in some trees (mainly pine)
- Fixed music tracks not ending smoothly
- Various other tweaks and fixes
I hope this update offers something for everyone. Thank-you for supporting NTVR.