NEW UPDATE: 'Blue Deep' underwater environment added
Create and immerse yourself in a world of relaxation.
With the latest updates of Nature Treks VR, you are now free to explore with the new triple layered locomotion system and have the ability to shape your environment.
Create a forest full of fireflies, a serene meadow or an ancient stone circle, command the weather or take control of the night with simple, intuitive actions using the native HTC Vive motion controllers.
Escape into a world of peace, calm and relaxation. Watch your surroundings react to the soundscape or play without music to experience the soothing sounds of nature all around you. Nature Treks VR is alive with animals, birds and other life.
• Range of locomotion options including blink teleport, free movement, snap rotation and arm-swinger
• Create and shape your own world using the HTC Vive motion controllers
• Control weather and time of day
• Explore 10 breathtaking color themed environments with over 300 locations, across 5km2
• Each environment has been carefully crafted to influence specific emotional states
• Elements within the environments react procedurally to the audio, combining, to create a powerful, emotional effect
• Turn off the music and experience a world filled with the calming, soothing sounds of nature
• Discover Elephants, Lions, Whales, Gorillas, Butterflies, Rabbits, Stags, Fish, Foxes, Birds, Bears and much more...
- NEW underwater environment added 'Deep Blue'
- Added gorilla encounter to 'White Waterfall'
- Added snow leopards and linx to 'White Winter'