Enjoy the first educational lab for VR. Interact with several different educational objects, simulations, animations, environments and games.
- Visit and wander along a replica of the original Coliseum. Feel like gladiators did and imagine the crowd cheering for your final victory. If you are brave, take a leap into the air from the top of the arena.
- Interact with objects and buildings of various periods of the world history. See their interiors and curious details.
- Are you good in geography? Can you recognize famous sites around the world and localize them on a huge interactive globe? If so, take a chance and try to beat the high scores of the most known travellers on this fun and addictive game.
- Experiment inside a functional science laboratory, observe several procedures and be careful not to break anything!
- Do you like animals? Take an oportunity to study them and their habitats. See details of the cells and understand the differences between them by interacting with all the organelles.
- Have you ever tried mixing colors? How about shooting colored balloons into targets in the shortest time possible?
- More coming soon...
Edmersiv is an Educational app that brings different objects, experiments and games. Firstly the user is located inside a museum foyer with several exposed educational objects to help understand and view several contents.
User can also go inside the coliseum to have a guided tour and visualize how the coliseum was originally built. Another alternative is to go inside a science lab, where the user can get a look and feel of the space and interact with equipments/experiments.
Finally there is also a geography game where the user is placed inside a 360 image and has to discover where in the world that place is located. The friendly robot/guide ‘Goldie’ helps the user, gives tutorial tips and interesting clues of the places visited.