Description Due to current performance issues with AMD hardware, only specific combinations of AMD and NVIDIA/Intel Hardware will allow the game to play as intended:
• If using an AMD Ryzen 7 CPU, an Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 (or above) graphics card is required to play
• If using an AMD Vega 56 graphics card, an Intel i7 6700 (or above) CPU is required to play
• Attempting to use an AMD CPU and GPU together to play the game is not supported at this time
A dark and violent crime thriller set against the backdrop of 1940’s Los Angeles, now in stunning virtual reality.
L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files for HTC VIVE™ places you directly in the shoes of Detective Cole Phelps as you solve brutal crimes, plots and conspiracies inspired by real cases from 1947 Los Angeles, one of the most corrupt and violent times in L.A. history.
Featuring seven cases rebuilt specifically for virtual reality, L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files for HTC Vive adds new layers of immersion and realism to Rockstar Games’ atmospheric crime thriller as you solve select cases from the blockbuster original game, spanning mysteries from the Detective desks of Traffic, Arson, Homicide, and more.
• Search for clues by grabbing, inspecting and manipulating objects
• Get behind the wheel and drive to your next crime scene
• Engage in chases, fistfights and shootouts as you track down suspects
• Build your case by making notes or drawing freehand in your detective’s notebook
• Interrogate witnesses and use your wits to separate truth from lies in a city where everyone has something to hide
L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files only supports a single graphics card architecture; NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFire features are not supported.
Over time programming changes will change the system requirements for this game. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer and www.rockstargames.com/support for current compatibility information. Some system components such as mobile chipsets, integrated, and AGP graphics cards may be incompatible. Unlisted specifications may not be supported by publisher.
Other requirements: Installation and play requires log-in to Rockstar Games Social Club (varies 13+) network; internet connection required for activation and periodic entitlement verification; software installations required including Rockstar Games Social Club platform, DirectX 9, DirectX June 2010 Redistributable Package, Chromium, and Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 and 2015 Redistributable Packages, and authentication software that recognizes certain hardware attributes for entitlement, digital rights management, system, and other support purposes.
Single use serial code registration via internet required; registration is limited to one Rockstar Games Social Club account (13+) per serial code; only one PC log-in allowed per Social Club account at any time; serial code(s) are non-transferable once used; Social Club accounts are non-transferable.
Software license in game & www.rockstargames.com/eula; online account terms at www.rockstargames.com/socialclub. Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive/unlockable/downloadable//online content/services/functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee and/or online account registration (varies 13+). Access to special features may require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified, or offered under different terms. Violation of EULA, Code of Conduct, or other policies may result in restriction or termination of access to game or online account. Support at www.rockstargames.com/support.
This is a fictional story set in 1940s Los Angeles depicting invented and fictionalized historical characters, groups, locations, scenes and events in a manner that is not historically accurate and should not be interpreted to be factual. All brand names are trademarks of their respective owners, who are not affiliated with this game. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame.
Rockstar Games, 622 Broadway, New York, NY, 10012
©2006–17. Rockstar Games, L.A. Noire, and R* are marks/logos/copyrights of Take-Two Interactive. Naked City TMs & Portions (c) Copyright Master Licensing, Inc., 2017 All other marks properties of their respective owners. Havok software is © 2017 Microsoft. All rights reserved. Uses Bink Video. Copyright © 1997-17 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.
What's New Patch Notes
Improved Walking Movement Mode tutorial
- Added the option to skip the Walking Movement Mode tutorial for users especially sensitive to motion.
- Added visual guide lines for swinging arms by side in Walking Movement Mode tutorial.
New! “Hand” Movement Mode
- Allows smooth movement using Trackpad and controller orientation.
Example: Pressing UP on Trackpad moves the player forward in the direction that the controller is pointing.
Available from Pause -> Options -> Controls -> Movement -> Hand.
- Player can now disable the auto-black-out during car collisions, walking collisions and stairs.
Available from Pause -> Options -> Gameplay -> Comfort Mode.
- Player can now take the hat off at any time!
- All in game achievements now unlock once the criteria has been met
- Upon reloading pistols will automatically prime the slide into place after 2 dry-fires.
- Numerous bug fixes. Languages
Interface Audio Subtitles English French German Italian Japanese Russian Spanish (Spain) System requirements Available OS Available OS Bit Processor Intel Core i7-4790K or greater Memory 8 GB DirectX Version 11 Disk Space 18 GB Graphics Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 or greater Additional Notes Developer information Developer