Immerse yourself in the virtual world of Konrad the Kitten and experience the first virtual cat that feels like a real one.
Konrad, the cute kitten, needs a helping hand and lots of love. You have to satisfy his needs and desires: Give him his cat food in the kitchen, put him in his litter box, let him take a ride in a hot-air-balloon and lots more!
A particular highlight for all cat fans is the unique plush toy mode. This feature brings your favorite plush toy to life as a virtual cat, letting you feel like it's really there. Hold it, cuddle it and play with it as though it were your real pet.
As you gain Konrad's love and affection, you unlock new features. It is your job to make Konrad happy, and you have access to various rooms and areas in which to do so. In the Dress Room, you can unlock more than 50 accessories and dress you kitten any way you want. How about cool glasses, a funny little hat or a suit for Konrad? You can even change the color of his coat.
Play pawsome mini-games and win valuable coins. Hunt mice with Konrad, and catch as many of the nimble rodents as you can. Put your skills and reactions to the test in the fishing game. Or try out the obstacle course, guiding Konrad carefully and skilfully through rings. The more you care for him, the faster his experience increases and his love for you grows. Look after him daily and care for him as though he were a real furry friend.
Cuteness overload awaits all cat fans in this unique virtual reality game. Experience a new way to combine real life and virtual reality. Will you be the purrfect pal for Konrad?
* global product launch - Release Version 1.0
* new trailer video
* new website
* Achievements internally integrated (Waiting for them to become visible!)
* Added a Reset Button (and keyboard shortcut "Shift+R") that resets energy when palying in Demo Mode.
* added a hint how to use the toilet paper object
* rewrote hand/cat collision detection in hand-mode
* rewrote the collision detection for the accessoires in the dress room
* adjusted trigger distance for the "look at my necklace" tutorial step
* adjusted sensitivity of calibration process.
* Optimized Parcours minigame (the ring minigame)
* replaced Antialiasing with Supersampling.
* changed energy consumption in Demo Mode -> demo mode is now shorter than playing in normal mode.
* lots of minor bugfixes and optimisations