From the Devs:
We hope you enjoy this special sandbox version of the Coliseum level from The Gallery: Heart of the Emberstone, built for you to easily try and share a piece of the experience.
Continue the adventure in the full game, The Gallery: Heart of the Emberstone; and in Call of the Starseed, the groundbreaking prequel that started it all!
Taken straight from the heart of adventure, Coliseum is a sandbox version of a level found in The Gallery: Heart of the Emberstone, made available free for virtual reality. Delve into the mystery, master the Gauntlet, and get a taste of the world of fantasy and adventure found in award-winning VR series The Gallery.
- Try for free an area from the top-rated sequel to classic VR adventure game Call of the Starseed
- Peek into the dark past of a forgotten world inspired by classic 80’s fantasy, including Labyrinth and The Dark Crystal
- Stack, throw, and destroy with telekinesis, fined-tuned for play with precision hand-tracking in VR
- Blast aliens and corpses with the Arbalest, an energy slingshot with powerful physics
- Experiment and explore with different locomotion modes to tailor your experience
About The Gallery: Heart of the Emberstone
After following your sister through the ancient Starseed, you discover the remnants of a destroyed civilization, torn apart by two siblings and their individual quests for power. Along the way you meet a mountainous ally who, like you, is looking for their other half. Using the Gauntlet, a mysterious new power capable of manipulating energy, you must unravel the history of this forgotten place, and reveal the true intentions of the dark figure who sent you here.
Embark on an epic VR journey in the full version of the The Gallery: Heart of the Emberstone and its prequel Call of the Starseed.