Vive controller is not supported. Please use mouse and keyboard to play the content.
Albino Lullaby is a horror adventure game that doesn't rely on jump scares or gore. Escape a surreal, psychological nightmare set in a dark and macabre Victorian town that clings to the precipices of underground cliffs. The gamespace dynamically twists and contorts around you in real time, as you unravel an equally twisted narrative. Discover the hidden spaces haunted by 'The Grandchildren' as you uncover clues to understanding just where and what you are.
by Ape Law, LLC
Copyright 2015 by Ape Law, LLC
Albino Lullaby uses the Unreal® Engine. Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere.
Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998 – 2015, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved.
Changes to v2.0.0:
* Corrected VR Compositor issues as well as stereo 3D implementation with game and world elements.
Changes to v1.5.0:
* Optimizations and bug fixes to support the Oculus Rift.
Changes to v1.1.0:
* 28 brand new achievements
* Checkpoints closer together in challenging segments.
* Fixes for AI detection in rooftops.
* Improved AI pathing.
* Improved lighting visibility in many areas.
* Indicated to the player that they can read collected notes from the main menu.
* Many many more bug fixes for bugs found by the community. (Thanks community!)