Whirligig is an immersive film player / publisher. That is to say it is designed to playback fisheye, fisheye stereo SBS, 360 fisheye, 360 fisheye stereo SBS, barrel panoramic, barrel panoramic stereo SBS, 16x9, 16x9 stereo SBS, 16x9 Curved and 16x9 curved Stereo SBS.
Video Format Support
Whirligig supports DirectShow, Media Foundation and VideoLan media. In practice what this means is that without installing any codecs you can play back avi's and if you install the related codecs you can play back those video formats.
Without the codecs correctly installed you will find only a small amount of files can be played back. I have written a guide in the dissusion board to help get the codecs installed and working for Whirligig.[url]http://steamcommunity.com/app/451650/discussions/0/364042262873027118/[/url]
Current image support is limited to png's and jpg's. It is highly recommend that the images you view are of a resolution of a factor of two.
Supported Projection Types
Cube Map Horizontal Tee
Cube Map Horizontal
Cube Map Vertical Tee
Cube Map Vertical
Facebook Cube Map 3x2
GardenGnome Cube Map 3x2
Kodak PixPro SP360
Ricoh Theta S
Samsung Gear 360
Vray Cubemap Invert
- Horizontal and vertical lock on scrollbars and slider for mouse support.
- Updated overall look of the several menus.
- Removed HideMenu (it didn't work properly) and added play/pause as an option. This option doesn't select like the play, pause select.
- Moved the Volume from general menu to the adjust menu to make room for more options.
- Added option to have videos play on load.
- Added an option to have the next video in the folder play automatically once the previous one ends.
- Updated AVpro video plugin.
- Add new shortcut options to the explorer. Now you can store shortcuts of folder to 4 shortcut buttons. To store a shortcut hover and hold down fire for 3 seconds to set the current location and simply click on it to goto the location.