3D Organon VR Anatomy is the world’s first fully-featured virtual reality anatomy atlas. It is an immersive self-discovery experience into the human body.
You can manipulate bones, muscles, vessels, organs and other anatomical structures in 3D space. Examine them closely from all angles, read or hear anatomical terminology and study descriptive texts. Delve into the body systems, peek under the skin, and see what you are made of.
3D Organon VR Anatomy is created for curious minds, medical and allied-health students, healthcare professionals, patients, and educators. With possibility to explore and study more than 4000 realistic anatomical structures and organs, it an engaging educational tool for experiential learning.
The application has been featured in the keynote speech of Mark Zuckerberg, co-founder and CEO of Facebook, in OC3 conference. It has been recommended by leading publications reporting on the future of science, education, and medicine, such as Huffington Post, Scimex, SBS, Futurism, and others.
Educational advantages are the gamification of learning and that students are finding the experience stimulating, engaging, and fun. Also, it keeps distractors away due to high degree of immersion, and brings boredom factor out of the classroom.
The 3D models on 3D Organon VR Anatomy can add important cognitive input for understanding key anatomical concepts, leading to an increased retention of knowledge.
Can help doctors and healthcare practitioners educate patients on health matters.
• Explore 15 human body systems with more than 4000 realistic anatomical structures and organs
• Grab and move structures in 3D space with life-like precision
• Easily understand spatial relationships between anatomical structures
• Zoom in and take a close look at any organ, nerve, vessel etc.
• Read and listen anatomical terminology and study descriptive texts
• Unique stereoscopic presentation of 3D anatomy
• Inner image of male and female human body designed with precision and beauty
• X-ray mode feature when fading single or multiple structures
Male and female body systems:
• Sensory organs
• Integumentary (skin)
-Scroll model up/down function.
-Updated backgrounds in the new Environment button.
-Improved compatibility in text-to-speech function with some Windows versions.